University Hospital of Brooklyn Pulmonary Consultants
Call to make an appointment to see one of our board-certified specialists.
We are located at:
470 Clarkson Avenue
Suite A (Ground Floor)
Brooklyn, NY 11203
Sleep Disorders Center
A restful night’s sleep is an essential part of good health however, millions of Americans suffer from sleep disorders – conditions that disrupt or prevent sleep.
These disorders often go unrecognized, leading people to suffer needlessly when testing and effective treatment is readily available.
Some of these disorders can have a devastating impact on your life and serious health effects if not treated properly.
Our Sleep Lab has a highly qualified Registered Sleep Technologist who assists the physician with the sleep studies. They utilize the latest and most comprehensive, diagnostic technology.
To schedule a consultation visit with to discuss your current sleep problems, in addition to available treatment options, please call us at (718) 270-1821.
For outpatient services, please call us at (718) 270-1821.
Referring physicians, please fax the Sleep Consultation Request Form to (718) 270-1733.
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
If you or a loved one has one of the following signs, it may indicate a sleep disorder and should be evaluated by a physician.
- Habitual loud snoring, especially when associated with pauses or snorting noises;
- Frequent brief choking, awakening with gasping or shortness of breath;
- Awakening with a headache;
- Persistent sleepiness when awake or episodes of falling asleep unintentionally;
- Persistent fatigue;
- Persistent difficulty falling or staying asleep;
- An urge to keep moving the legs at bedtime or a rhythmic twitching of the legs after falling asleep;
- Unusual behaviors during sleep such as sleepwalking
Meet Our Doctors
Rosa Arancibia, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Pulmonology
- Area of Expertise: Interventional Pulmonology
- Fluent in Spanish
- Faculty Bio »
Lillian Chow, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
- Area of Expertise: Acute Lung Injury and ARDS
Robert Foronjy, MD
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Area of Expertise: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Faculty Bio »
Anne Wyman, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
- Areas of Interest: Lung Fibrosis, General Pulmonary Medicine
- Fluent in Russian