- SUNY Launches a Comprehensive Plan to Expand Access to Mental Health Services to Every Student
- Chancellor Malatras and PEF President Spence Announce Free, Mandatory COVID-19 Testing Agreement of PEF-Represented Employees at SUNY Campuses
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University Appoints Bonnie Granat, Ph.D. as Senior Associate Dean for Assessment and Quality Improvement in The College of Medicine
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University announces appointment of Brian K. McNeil, M.D. as Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs in the College of Medicine
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University Appoints David H. Berger, M.D. as Chief Executive Officer of The University Hospital of Brooklyn
- SUNY Downstate Study Finds Wide Variation in Trust of Health Information Sources by Hispanics
- SUNY Downstate College of Nursing receives $3.25m scholarship grant from the Health Resources & Services Administration
Departments who are ordering supplies, services and/or capital equipment related to COVID-19 must use a COVID-19 Requisition found here (PDF).