- SUNY Downstate Tops Among NYC Hospitals for Avoiding Unnecessary Procedures
- SUNY Downstate Presents: Cultural Bias, Race, and The Black Experiences in The United States
- A Message from President Riley on the Derek Chauvin Guilty Verdicts
- History Made as Two SUNY Downstate Students Match for Residency At Harvard's Massachusetts General and Brigham & Women's Hospitals
- Jameela J. Yusuff, M.D. appointed as first woman Chief Medical Officer at University Hospital of Brooklyn
- The School of Public Health at SUNY Downstate Adds a New Program
Departments who are ordering supplies, services and/or capital equipment related to COVID-19 must use a COVID-19 Requisition found here (PDF).