Student Activities Office
The Student Activities Office is located in the Student Center.
The staff will be happy to answer questions for any student or group of students on matters of concern to them.
Questions concerning activities and programs of the Student Center Governing Board should be directed to the SAO, (718) 270-3293.
The following is within the SAO area of responsibility:
- guidelines for forming a new club or organization
- methods and procedures for organizing an event
- assistance with room reservations and event set-ups
- inquiries regarding the Mini-Course Program or Intramural Activities.
- planning orientation and commencement
- alcohol policy