The Faculty Student Association (FSA) operates vending machine services throughout the campus under a contract with Canteen Vending.
Machine Problem? It's important to REPORT the problem to help get it repaired asap.
- Call the Canteen Vending Hotline at 800-427-0080 (or 631-226-4121) to report machine type, location and problem. REFUNDS are requested at the same contact number. Different types of vending machines may have alt telephone numbers to call for repairs and refunds.
- Some machines have bar code stickers with a TEXT feature that you can use.
Should any vending problem remains unresolved, or is a chronic problem, or you have suggestions for FSA:
- Contact FSA's Hotline Ext 2900 (718-270-2900) or send email (include machine type, location and problem description).
Vending machine locations:
University Hospital (UH)
- Cafeteria 1st Floor (Rm A1-302 )
- Outpatient Clinics Corridor (470 Clarkson Ave); 1stFloor
- Emergency Department Waiting Rm 1st Floor
- L& D Waiting Area (Room A-321)
Educational Building (EB)
- 1st Floor - Lobby Alcove (Rm# EB 151)
- 1st Floor - Auditorium Alcove
- 6th. Floor Lounge
- 8th. Floor Lounge (Rm EB 8-044)
Basic Sciences Building (BSB)
- BSB Main Lobby machines will be moved to PHAB 2nd Floor vending alcove.
- 1st Flr Lobby 430 Clarkson Entrance (near Student Affairs)
Student Center; 450 Clarkson Ave
- 1st Floor near Main Desk
440 Lenox Rd Main Lobby
811 NYA Res Hall, Lobby Level Lounge
825 NYA Res Hall, Lobby Level Lounge
711 Parkside, Lunch Room
FSA's Green Initiatives in Vending:
All refrigerated Vending Machines have been installed with Electric Misers that hibernate during low volume activity (soda, water, food) and have high insulation values to keep product cold ... all to help save on electricity.