Student Consumer Information
This page provides links to information in accordance with the 2008 Federal Higher Education Opportunity Act. Visit the HEOA website for more information about requirements of the Higher Education Opportunity Act.
Student Achievement: Retention, Licensure, Employment and Completion Rates
- See SUNY Downstate's Current Student Achievement/Licensure, Employment and Completion Rates at our Office of Institutional Research Page.
- Retention Rates: 93% of full-time students stay until degree completed.
- Graduation Rate: the percentage of full-time students who graduate within 6 years is 93%.
Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Use of Your Social Security Number
- Federal Student Aid - Office of the Ombudsman
Student Account Information
- Financial Aid Rights & Responsibilities
- Cost of Attendance/Liability for Withdrawals
- Refund Policy (When the student is due a Refund)
- Educational Programs
- University Bookstore/Textbook Information
- Faculty Publications
- Transfer of Credit Information
- Copyright Infringement Information
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- AAMC Debt Fact Card (Class of 2022)
- AAMC Report: Medical School Tuition and Young Physician Indebtedness
- Advanced Certificate In Midwifery Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Student Life Facilities
- Students With Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Voter Registration
- Information Services (Computing)
- Residential Life and Services
- Campus Security: Statistics (2021 Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report)
- Campus Security: Policies and Procedures
- Fire Safety Policies