Student Consumer Information
This page provides links to information in accordance with the 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act. Visit the HEOA website for more.
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Use of Your Social Security Number
- Office of the Ombudsman
Student Account Information
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Cost of Attendance/Liability for Withdrawals
- Refund Policy (When the student is due a Refund)
- Educational Programs
- Textbook Information
- Faculty Information
- Transfer of Credit Information
- Copyright Infringement Information
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- AAMC Debt Fact Card
- AAMC Report: Medical School Tuition and Young Physician Indebtedness
- Financial Literacy 101 for Medical Students
- Advanced Certificate In Midwifery Gainful Employment Disclosure
Institutional Information - Retention, Licensure, Employment and Completion Rates
- Office of Financial Aid Code Of Conduct
- Retention Rates: 93% of full-time students stay until degree completed.
- Graduation Rate: the percentage of full-time students who graduate within 6 years is 93%.
- See SUNY Downstate's Licensure, Employment and Completion Rates at our Office of Institutional Research Page.