Faculty Governance (2021-2022)
- Presiding Officer
- Presiding Officer - Elect
- Secretary of the Faculty and Professional Staff
Committee on Faculty and Professional Staff Members:
- Rivka Hellman, MS, RDMS, RDCS - Diagnostic Medical Imaging Program Representative
- Adiebonye Jumbo, PhD, ITIL - Health Informatics Program Representative
- Loraine Antoine, PT, DPT, PhD - Physical Therapy Program Representative
- Alithia Alleyne - Occupational Therapy Program Representative
- Edison Ruiz MSB, PA-C - Physician Assistant Program Representative
- Suzanne Schechter, CNM, LM, MS, FACNM - Midwifery Education Program Representative
In keeping with the policies of the Board of Trustees of the State University of New York the members of the Faculty and Professional Staff of the School of Health Professions do hereby enact these By-Laws for the purpose of establishing and designating the policies and procedures necessary for the definition and execution of its duties and responsibilities.
SOHP Student Council for 2022-2023
- Nicholas Lazzaro, President, student in the Physical Therapy Program
- Victoria Cagle, Vice President, student in the Occupational Therapy Program
- James Okeke, Treasurer, student in the Physician Assistant Program
- Jane Sato, Secretary, student in the Occupational Therapy Program
SOHP Council undertakes and supports projects and activities that are in the general interest of the SOHP student body. This is achieved by interacting with other student organizations such as the University Council. The Council assists students in attending professional conferences, oversees clubs within SOHP and sponsors a variety of events to benefit all SoHP students.
SOHP Council Constitutional Bylaws can be found here.