If you are interested in obtaining available surplus items that will replace existing items that you have, please complete a Report of Surplus Property form so the movers can deliver your newly acquired items as well as remove the surplus items at the same time. Go to the Forms tab to get electronic copies of the neccessary form/s.


The Property Control Department has no surplus equipment or furniture available at this time.

For Property Control inquiries or if you're interested in the acquiring the item, please contact:

Maxine Bennett
phone: 718-270-2268

Jameliah Jones
Assistant Manager
phone: 718-270-1465