Student Bill Payment Help
To pay your student bill in full using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), do the following:
- Go to myDownstate and select Self-Service.
- Login into your account.
- Click on Student Billing.
- Select a Term, then, click Submit.
- You will see your Bursar statement. To pay your bill in full, click on the Downstate Payment Gateway button at the bottom of the page.
Click on Proceed to Pay.
Note: If the Proceed button is not present, click on the Statement and Payment History link and then on the Payment Portal link that's located at the very bottom of the page.
- You will then be redirected to the Downstate Payment Gateway.
- Once you are in the Downstate Payment Gateway, you may either view your bill or pay it in full. To pay it in full, click on thebutton.
- Enter your credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Submit to pay. There is no surcharge for this service.
- If you have no additional transactions, logout.
On-line Tuition Bill Clearance (If you have financial aid paying your tuition bill)
- Go to www.downstate.edu.
- Click the STUDENT LIFE & SERVICES button located at the left of the page.
- Click the BURSAR button located at the left of the page.
- Click the myDOWNSTATE button located at the right of the page.
- Click the BANNER SELF-SERVICE button located at the right of the page.
- You should now be at the My Banner Self Service page. Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Select Student Billing.
- Select the term and click submit. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Clearance of Tuition Bill button.
- Click EXIT SURVEY. This will return you to the Student Billing form.
If you have further questions, please contact the Office of the Bursar at (718) 270-3048.