Information Sessions & Pre-Advisement/ Application Assistance Sessions
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University offers Information Sessions to prospective students to learn more about our programs while giving the opportunity to meet our faculty.
Pre-Advisement/Application Assistance sessions are held by the Office of Admissions on alternate Fridays from 9:30 am through 3 pm.
Note: Application Assistance sessions are only available to students who are in the process of completing an on-line application. If you have submitted an application, you are not required to attend an Application Assistance session.
School of Health Professions
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging
- Medical Informatics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
College of Nursing
- Nurse Midwifery (NMW)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
Advanced Certificate Programs
- Advanced Certificate: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Certificate: Women's Health Nurse Practitioner