Our Residency program offers cutting-edge academic opportunities, varied rotations, terrific resources, and virtually guarantees its graduates professional success.
You may know that Kings County Hospital is a level-one trauma center - but did you know we also offer innovative, even first-of-their-kind programs?
- Combined program in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Unrivaled clinical experience, with exposure to procedures and trauma
- Extensive ultrasound program with hands-on experience
- International division with opportunities to travel around the globe
- Desirable resident working environment featuring a diverse, supportive staff and humane hours to encourage a well-rounded lifestyle
As a department we can offer more than a leading residency program. We also boast a location in one of the most vibrant cities in the United States. Brooklyn becomes home to many of our residents thanks to its charm and outstanding attributes - a neighborhood-oriented environment with tree-lined streets, top-notch museums and performing arts, parks, a variety of ethnic restaurants, active nightlife, and of course, the historical Brooklyn Bridge connecting you to neighboring Manhattan.
This site will help you find everything you want to know about our department. Along with the links listed here, we offer access to information for doctors, residents, staff members, and patients.