Microsoft Office 365
Office 2016 Applications
Office 2016 is available to be downloaded and installed on up to five devices on MACs or Off-Campus Windows PCs
- Download and Install Office 2016 on MACs or Off-Campus Windows PCs
- Deactivate an Office 2016 Install
You successfully made the transition to Outlook and now you are ready to dive into Office 2016. But, before you take the plunge, take a moment to see what's new with how you save your work »Microsoft Office Programs
Downstate has completed the migration of users from Lotus Notes to Office 365 Outlook. We continue to offer training, web based tutorials and "tips and Tricks" page based on most common requests for assistance.
- Get Started and More.
- Open, preview, and save attachments.
- Retract or replace a sent email.
- Open and view multiple calendars.
- Assign a delegate to manage your calendar.
- Schedule and organize meetings.
Outlook 2016 Quick Start Guide
New to Outlook 2016? Use this guide to learn the basics. Find out more.
Lotus Notes 8.5 to Office 365 for business
Microsoft Outlook 2016 may look different from Lotus Notes, but you'll quickly discover that Outlook lets you do everything you're used to doing. Find out more.
Skype for Business
Current version available is Skype for Instant Messaging (IM) only.
Skype for Business
Skype for Business lets you connect with co-workers or business partners in your company or around the world.
- Start conversations with IM. Future versions will include voice and video calls.
- See when your contacts are available online, in a meeting, or presenting.
- Set industrial-strength security for meetings.
- Broadcast online to a large audience.
- Present your screen during meetings or give control to others.
- Use Skype for Business in other Office programs to chat, call, or join a meeting with a click.
Training Schedule – On Campus
DHSU Employees and Staff:
Training sessions for your department are available.
Please sign up ASAP as classes will be booked quickly.
Sign up can be done here »
Additional classroom training can be made available for you or your department upon request. Please send the Helpdesk your request.