SUNY DHSU at Long Island College Hospital is closed.
For patients and or family requesting release of protected health information/Medical Records from SUNY LICH please follow the required steps and contact information. Thank you for your continued patience.
- Use this link: Authorization Form »
- Print the Authorization form
- Indicate the facility
- Specify the items requested
- Fully complete and sign the Authorization form
- Mail the request to:
Attn. Medical Records
Ulster Park, NY 12487
Tracey Berthiaume – ROI coordinator
Brenda Thurston – Operations Supervisor
ROI phone number – 845-340-2497
ROI fax – 845-338-0206
- For credentials verification of a LICH-based residency or fellowship please visit the Office of Graduate Medical Education Training Verification page.
- For credentials verification of a SUNY DHSU residency / fellowship, contact the GME office at 718-270-1984
- To obtain a LICH School of Nursing transcript, contact Registrar's Office at 718-270-4551
- The LICH Surgical Technology Program records for the years 1994 to 1998 can be retrieved at the School of Health Professions. Please contact Ms. Franchon Jackson at 718-270-7701 or Franchon.Jackson@Downstate.edu
- The LICH Radiologic Technology Program is no longer in operation. To obtain a LICH School of Radiology Technician transcript, contact SUNY Downstate School of Health Professions Dean's Office at 718-270-7701 and leave a message, or email Franchon.Jackson@Downstate.edu