SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Office of Development & Philanthropy
School of Public Health - General Contributions
General contributions assist with the development of education in Public Health at the masters and doctoral levels at Downstate Medical Center. They allow faculty and students to advance their commitment to public health and to the needs of the community and the borough. They support educational and public health activities at Downstate and within the community.
For those who desire a more lasting legacy, there are many possibilities.
- A conference room or classroom – a conference room or classroom could be named in honor of someone for a minimum donation of $10,000 or more.
- A lectureship – a named lectureship for the School of Public Health could be established for an annual donation of $10,000 or more or a one-time endowment of $200,000.
- A full named scholarship – a named scholarship for Public Health students could be established for a donation of at least $10,000 annually or a one-time endowment of $200,000.
- An endowed professorship – if you are interested in establishing an endowed professorship, please contact Institutional Advancement & Philanthropy directly.
- Naming the School of Public Health – if you are interested in naming the School of Public Health, please contact Institutional Advancement & Philanthropy directly.
It is a tremendous challenge but one that calls us to build the future, having created the first new college at SUNY Downstate in more than 30 years, taking the combined effort of our dedicated faculty, staff, administration, donors, and students to make this vision a reality.