Campus Construction Activity Updates
Week of 2-14-2022
- Project 141056 - Escalator Removal Project – BSB
- Phase 3 Progress Steel Installation
- Phase 3 Progress Finishes – Pre-Acceptance Target Walk 02/03- Final Acceptance Target 02/24
- Project 14XB40 HSEB Roof Replacement
- Turnover of Staging Area at Lenox (34th to New York Avenue) – Completed 09/16
- Progress Roof Replacement at Main Roof/Bulkhead Roofs-Punchlist Items
- Progress Roof Replacement at Roof I-Lenox (5pm Starts, Require AC Shutdown)
- Anticipated Extended Shifts & 2nd Shift (5p-1a M-F)
- Upcoming Final Phase Logistics: 1st Floor Canopy Roof (Pending MOP, Target 09/25-pending weather)
- Project # 1316/141031
- Work on the flooring repairing floor tiles in the OR phase-1 area. Electricians are installing pipe and wiring in OR phase-1 and north & south penthouse MERs. Work punch list items in isolation rooms phase-1 and in the OR phase-1 area. Continue on BMS controls on EF-1 bed tower roof, and penthouse north and south MERs, and addressing punch list items in iso rooms, and OR areas.
- 1447/141004 - Campus DAS Project
- Running coax above the ceiling as well as installing antennas into the tiles on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the UHB.
- Excellent service to the Campus community
- Excellent stewardship of the campus environment
- Professional and effective communication
- High standards for professional and personal accountability
- Sustainable development and management of campus resources
- Develop methods for campus communications on facilities projects and deferred maintenance problems and issues.
- Enhance tools to track, measure and report on facilities management for this Campus.
- Improve the project delivery system within Design and Construction Unit and associated support services.
- Enhance the safety of the Plant Utility area, staff properly per regulations, reducing staff burnout.
- Define proper facilities staffing for an institution of this size complexity and niche service ( peer institutions and assoc.)
- Ensure staff are properly trained, have tools, equipment and operating systems to perform work efficiently and effectively to meet the mission and goals of the Campus