State University of New York Pharmacy
The University Hospital at Downstate (UHD) is proud to announce the State University of New York Pharmacy, the first on-site outpatient pharmacy on campus.
The new pharmacy is run by the Department of Pharmacy, which also provides clinical and operational pharmacy services to inpatients at UHD, the Bay Ridge division, and our associated on-site ambulatory clinics.
The pharmacy is conveniently located right outside of Outpatient Services in front of the 470A Clarkson Avenue entrance.
The pharmacy offers a 20% discount to all active military members and veterans on all over the counter medications. They provide fast and efficient pick up for all customers. Take advantage of this convenience for our community that will allow you to get prescriptions filled right in your own backyard.
Benefits of Our Services
- Private and personalized home medication consultation
- Save valuable travel time after your hospital visit
- FREE refill transfer
- We call your doctor for refills
- Pharmacy staff/ providers will handle all non-covered medications and prior authorizations
- Low out-of-pocket cost medications
- Blister Packaging (Coming Soon)
- NYS DMV Vision Test
- 20% discount to all active military members and veterans on all over the counter products
Our Team & Our Hours
We have a world class pharmacy team!
Associate Director of Pharmacy/Outpatient Pharmacy Services
Pharmacy Business Manager
Hours of Operations*
MONDAY – 9AM-5PM
TUESDAY – 9AM-5PM
WEDNESDAY – 9AM-5PM
THURSDAY – 9AM-5PM
FRIDAY – 9AM-5PM
SATURDAY – CLOSED
SUNDAY – CLOSED
*Expanded hours coming soon!
Location & Contact
470A Clarkson Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203