Nuri Jacoby, MD
Department of Neurology
- Neuromuscular medicine
- General Neurology
- Neurology education
- Medical Degree: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical College
- Fellowship in EMG/Neuromuscular: New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical College
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM)
- Shalev D, Jacoby N. Neurology Training for Psychiatry Residents: Practices, Challenges, and Opportunities. Acad Psychiatry. 2018, May;18.
- Jacoby N, Kaunzner U, Dinkin M, Safdieh J, Diagnosing RCVS without the CV: the evolution of reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome. Neurohospitalist. 2016 July;6(3): NP1-4
- Sarva,H, Severt WL, Jacoby, N, Pullman SL, Saunders-Pullman, R. Secondary orthostatic tremor in the setting of cerebellar degeneration. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2016 May;27:173-5.
- Jacoby N, Stone J, Henchcliffe C. Approaches to the Diagnosis of Parkinson’s Disease during the Pre-Motor Phase. US Neurology, 2011;7(1)15-20
- Stone J, Jacoby N, Henchcliffe, C. Redefining Efficacy in Parkinson’s Disease-Early Motor Phase Treatments and the Potential for Treating during the Pre-motor Phase. US Neurology, 2011;7(1)21-6.