Anthony J. Joseph, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director, Inpatient Dialysis Services
Department of Nephrology
Education and Training
- Attending Physician, Downstate Medical Center, 1987-
- Attending Physician, Kings County Hospital, 1989-
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, 1993-
- Director of Inpatient Dialysis, 2004-
- Research Fellow in Hypertension, Broussais Hospital, Paris, France, 1980-1981
- Nephrology Fellowship, Downstate Medical Center, NY, 1985-1987
- College of Medicine, State University of Haiti, 1969-1975
- Joseph AJ, Friedman EA: Dialytic Therapy for Renal Failure in Pandemic Diabetes and Nephropathy. In Henrich W.L. (Ed.). Principles and Practice of Dialysis, 4th ed. Wolters Kluwer Health / Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2009, pp 557-569.
- Joseph AJ, Friedman EA: Diabetic Nephropathy in the Elderly. Clin Geriatr Med. 2009 Aug; 25(3):373-89.
- Joseph AJ: Opting for Death Rather Than Dialysis in Chronic Renal Failure. In Friedman and Mallappalil (Eds). Present and Future Therapies for End-Stage Renal Disease, 2010, pp 109-123.
- Ranganathan N, Ranganathan P, Friedman EA, Joseph AJ, Delano B, Goldfarb DS, Tam P, Rao AV, Anteyi E, Musso CG: Pilot Study Of Probiotic Dietary Supplementation for Promoting Healthy Kidney Function in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease. Adv Ther (2010) 27(9):1-14.
- Delano BG, Joseph M, Luboa A, Richard N, Joseph AJ: Excellent ultrafiltration and clearance after more than 12 years of peritoneal dialysis: Two Case Reports. Adv Perit Dial. 2013; 29:29-32