Lisel M. Hope, MD, MPH, FACE
Education and Training:
- Positions held:
- Clinical Endocrinologist, Continuum partners - Beth Israel Hospital, New York, NY 2002-2007
- Endocrinology, Yale University New Haven, CT 1998-2001
- Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT 1994-1997
- Medical School:
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 1987-1992
- "Diabetes Mellitus and Cerebrovascular Disease in Postmenopausal Woman" Yale University 1998-2001
- "Menopausal Attitudes, Knowledge and Experiences in Inner City Women"
Primary Care Clinic, Yale New Haven Hospital Fair Haven Clinic 1997
- "The Effects of Asthma on School Attendance and Performance in Elementary and Junior
High School Students"
NYU School of Medicine/Bellevue Hospital 1992
- "The Psychological Effects of Abuse on Children"
The New York Psychiatric Institute 1990
- "Study of the Health Related Problems of the Community Served by Metropolitan Hospital"
Metropolitan Hospital, New York, NY 1988
- "DNA Cloning"
The City College of New York 1989
- Pyram R, Kansara A, Banerji M, Loney-Hutchinson, L - "Chronic Kidney Disease and Diabetes." Maturitas, 2011
- Loney-Hutchinson, L M, Provilus AD et al. "Group visits in the management of diabetes and hypertension: Effect on glycemic and blood pressure control." Current Diabetes Reports. 2009; 9(3): 238-242.
- Nessim F, Loney-Hutchinson, L et al. "What are the long-term cardiovascular effects of treatment with rosiglitazone?" Current Diabetes Reports. 2008; 8(3): 201-202
- Gebreegziabher Y, McCullough P, Bubb C, Loney-Hutchinson, L et al. "Admission Hyperglycemia and Length of Hospital Stay in Patients With Diabetes and Heart Failure: A Prospective Cohort Study." Congestive Heart Failure. 2008;14(3):117-120
- Karam JG, Loney-Hutchinson, L, McFarlane S. "High-Dose Atorvastatin After Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack: The Stroke Prevention by Aggressive Reduction in Cholesterol Levels (SPARCL) Investigators." Journal of the CardioMetabolic Syndrome. 2008; 3(1): 68-69
- Loney-Hutchinson, L, McFarlane SI. "Glycemic control for hospitalized patients with diabetes: strategies for effective management." Therapy. 2007; 4(3):217-220