How to Apply
Applications will be accepted through ERAS (the Electronic Residency Application Service) of the Association of American Medical Colleges. The ERAS website is http://www.aamc.org/eras. We will start accepting applications for the 2023 Fellowship on July 6, 2022. Application deadline is August 15, 2022.
Our Application Requirements
- Complete application as provided through ERAS
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- The Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- Three letters of recommendation (including a letter from Chair or Program Director of applicant's residency program)
- USMLE scores (Step I, Step II, and Step III)
The interviews for our 2023 positions will be scheduled starting September 26, 2022 and continuing through November 4, 2022. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an e-mail through ERAS requesting that you schedule an interview. We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
For additional information about the application process, please direct questions to:
Selina Adams, M.S.
Fellowship Program Administrator
Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
450 Clarkson Avenue, MSC 1196
Brooklyn, NY 11203
Tel: (718) 270-1835 • Fax: (718) 270-7201