Wayne L. Scott, MD
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Department of Ophthalmology
Dr. Scott specializes in all areas of medical and surgical management of open angle glaucoma and secondary glaucoma's as well as the management of cataracts and external disease.Education
- Undergraduate: Tufts University
- Medical School: Tufts University Medical School
- Residency: Tufts/New England Eye Center Boston, MA
- Fellowship: Glaucoma - Tufts/New England Eye Center Boston, MA
- Schuman JS, Pedut-Kloizman T, Pakter H, Wang N, Guedes V, Huang L, Pieroth L, Scott W, Hee MR, Fujimoto JG, Ishikawa H, Bilonick RA, Kagemann L, Wollstein G. Optical coherence tomography and histologic measurements of nerve fiber layer thickness in normal and glaucomatous monkey eyes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2007 Aug; 48(8):3645-54.
- Arya AV, Schuman JS, Ashton P, Scott W, Kang E. Guarded THC: Yag Laser Sclerectomy with Mitomycin C or 5-Flourouracil-Triamcinolone in Rabbits. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 1995 (suppl) 36:1903.
- Mattox C, Schuman JS, Sophinski SJ, Greff L, Scott W, Hutchinson BT, Bellows AR, Simmons RJ, Risk Factors for Filtration Failure. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 1994 (Suppl); 34:157.
- Scott W, Wang N, Miller K, Tang J, Schuman JS. A Comparison of Normal and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemic Lymphocye Adhesion in the Trabecular Meshwork. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 1995(suppl); 36:3364.