Marie Abdallah, MD
Director of CFH, Kings County Hospital Center
STI, Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea, syphilis, HIVEducation and Training:
- Medical School: Lebanese University - faculty of medical sciences
- Internal Medicine Residency: Staten Island University Hospital, NY
- Infectious Diseases fellowship: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
SUNY Downstate and the Kings County Hospital Center are exciting places to work. I enjoy the exposure to a diverse population from all over the world, the complexity of cases, interesting pathology. The opportunities for teaching, and work with students and fellows keep me energized. Along with the great clinical experience, we have an unlimited opportunity for research.
- Abdallah M, Olafisoye O, Cortes C, Urban C, Charles C, Landman D, Quale J. Reduction in the prevalence of carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in New York City. Am J Infect Cont 2015; In Press.
- Abdallah M, Olafisoye O, Cortes C, Urban C, Landman D, Quale J. Activity of Eravacycline against Enterobacteriaceae and Acinetobacter baumannii, Including Multidrug-Resistant Isolates, from New York City. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2015 ; 59: 1802-5.
- Lapuebla A, Abdallah M, Olafisoye O, Cortes C, Urban C, Quale J, Landman D. Activity of meropenem combined with RPX7009, a novel β-lactamase inhibitor, against Gram-negative clinical isolates in New York City. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2015 Jun 1. pii: AAC.00843-15.
- Lapuebla A, Abdallah M, Olafisoye O, Cortes C, Urban C, Landman D, Quale J. Activity of imipenem with relebactam against Gram negative pathogens from New York City. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2015 May 26. pii: AAC.00830-15.