Kathy Bratby, EdD RN
Clinical Associate Professor
College of Nursing
Director - Advanced Level Program, MS in Nursing Education Track
- EdD - Educational Leadership, Administration, and Technology, Dowling College
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania
- BSN, University of Pittsburgh
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing - Psi Tau Chapter, President 2020-2022
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University College of Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing - Kappa Gamma Chapter - Board Member
- Stony Brook University School of Nursing
- New York State Action Coalition (NYSAC) The Future of Nursing Campaign for Action - Long Island Region Co-Leader
- The Feingold Association of the United States (FAUS) - Present, Board of Directors
2019 “Timely 911 calls reduce negative outcomes of stroke victims: An evidence-based practice proposal.” Poster presentation with designated Sigma Rising Star Rhonda Hewitt at Sigma 45th Biennial Convention, Washington, DC. November 17, 2019. Mentored Ms. Hewitt and Ms. Erica Gumbs in preparation of this Poster.
2019 “A Study of Baccalaureate Nursing Students’ Professional Role Responsibilities in Creating and Sustaining Health Work Environments.” Poster Presentation for proposed research at the 10th Annual Research and Evidence-Based Practice Conference, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY. May 7, 2019.