Evan Grossman, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director of Medical Nutrition, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition Service Fellowship, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY (7/2007 - 6/2010)
- Medical School:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY (magna cum laude 2000 - 2004)
General GI, colon cancer screening; hereditary gastrointestinal cancers; advanced endoscopic procedures, EUS, endoluminal stents, Barrx ablation, PEG/PEJ, EMR techniques for Barrett's esophagus, ERCP, Pancreaticobiliary diseases and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Patel HD, Schwartz BA, Rahman MZ, Grossman EB. A Patient With Gardner's Syndrome and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Presenting With Extra-abdominal Desmoid Tumors and Diffuse Intestinal Polyposis. ACG Case Rep J. 2015 Apr 10;2(3):133-4.
- Grossman EB, Schattner MA, DiMaio CJ, Gerdes H, Wong WD, Markowitz AJ. Endoscopic Rendezvous for Complete Colonic Obstruction. Journal of Interventional Endoscopy. 2011;1(4):179-181.
- Learn PA, Grossman EB, Allen PJ, Brennan MF, D'Angelica MI, DeMatteo RP, Fong Y, Klimstra DS, Schattner MA, Jarnagin WR. Pitfalls in Avoiding Operation for Autoimmune Pancreatitis. Surgery. 2011;150(5):968-974.
- Grossman E and Schattner M. "Nutritional Management" for the 10th edition of Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 2016.