Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
Update: Reach Out and Read of Greater New York Takes its Literacy Campaign to Downstate's Infant and Child Learning CenterFind out more »
The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Dr. Carlos N. Pato Named Dean of the College of Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- SUNY Board of Trustees Names Four Downstate Faculty Members to Distinguished Professor Ranks
- SUNY Downstate’s University Hospital of Brooklyn Receives Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite
Award Demonstrates University Hospital of Brooklyn’s Commitment to Quality Care for Stroke Patients
- SUNY Downstate’s College of Nursing Receives Maximum Accreditation
- SUNY Downstate’s College of Nursing and its Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs Dr. Nellie Bailey Receive Recognition from the Brooklyn Borough President
- Hundreds of New Health Professionals Graduate from SUNY Downstate Medical Center
SUNY Board of Trustees Chairman H. Carl McCall Brings Greetings; Drs. Carol A. Aschenbrener, James Gordon, and Shiriki K. Kumanyika Receive Honorary Degrees
The Statewide Financial System (SFS) Postponed: The 3-week shutdown of the Statewide Financial System, originally scheduled for March 20th to April 12th, has been postponed until October 2015. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Deane at extension 3199
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.