Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
Update: Reach Out and Read of Greater New York Takes its Literacy Campaign to Downstate's Infant and Child Learning CenterFind out more »
The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Dr. Iuliana Shapira Named Chief of Hematology and Oncology at SUNY Downstate
- SUNY Downstate Faculty, Graduate Student Receive Recognition from the American Heart Association
- Researchers Identify New Spectrum Disorder Called ALPIM Syndrome
Clarifies Relationship between Anxiety and Physical Disorders
- Researchers Identify Link between Autoimmune Diseases, Medications, and a Dangerous Heartbeat Condition
Screening and Counseling Recommended to Decrease Risk of Life-threatening Arrhythmias
- Dr. Carlos N. Pato Named Dean of the College of Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- SUNY Board of Trustees Names Four Downstate Faculty Members to Distinguished Professor Ranks
The Statewide Financial System (SFS) Shutdown: The 3-week shutdown of the Statewide Financial System is scheduled to take place between September 28, 2015 and October 15, 2015. No State purchase dorders, contracts, employee reimbursements, or invoices will be processed through the State system during the downtime. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Deane at extension 3199
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.