50 years and counting!
Give now, it takes just a few minutes to pledge. Your heart will feel good about it!
50 years and counting!
The entire campus is invited to the Robert F. Furchgott Society Annual Visiting Professorship LectureFind out more about Dr. Fuchgott »
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Dr. Michael A. Joseph Receives the Champion of Diversity Award in Public Health from Manhattan-Staten Island Area Health Education Center
- SUNY Downstate College of Nursing Holds Second Annual White Coat Ceremony
- Dr. Allen Nelson Lewis, Jr., Named Dean of the College of Health Related Professions at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Dr. Ellen Ginzler Honored with Distinguished Clinical Investigator Award from the American College of Rheumatology
- Pregnant Women in Brooklyn Have the Highest Levels Worldwide of Certain Substances Used as Preservatives in Cosmetics
First Published Report on Parabens in Human Cord Blood Recommends Monitoring to Assess if Risks Exist for Fetal and Adult Health
- Dr. Nina Schooler Discusses New Schizophrenia Treatment Recommendations on National Public Radio
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.