The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out More »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out More »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out More »
- Free Lecture on Back Pain, Wednesday, November 20
- Five Downstate Faculty Members Given Empire Clinical Research Investigator (ECRIP) Awards:
Funds Totaling $1.8 Million Will Train Physicians as Clinical Researchers and Enhance Clinical Care
- New Findings Identify Stress Steroid Mediated Withdrawal Anxiety in Dependent Rats
Reversible by Flumazenil
- SUNY Downstate's Occupational Therapy Students Visit Local Schools to Explain Backpack Safety on National School Backpack Awareness Day
- Downstate's Dr. Richard Rosenfeld Named Founding President of the International Society for Otitis Media
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.