The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Dr. M. Mahmood Hussain Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- Healthfirst and Reach Out and Read of Greater New York Read to Brooklyn Pediatric Patients at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Guest Reader, City Council Member Mathieu Eugene, Reads Children's Stories to Patients
- SUNY Downstate Will Sponsor Two STARTUP-NY Businesses at Its Biotechnology Sites
- SUNY Downstate’s School of Public Health Students Have Strong Presence at Fifth Annual Global Health Conference
- SUNY Downstate Graduates Hundreds of New Health Professionals
Drs. Donald Wilson, Susan Hassmiller, Marvin Moser, and Florence Kavaler Receive Honorary Degrees; Dr. Kiyomi Koizumi Receives President’s Award; Dr. Monika Conley Receives Ailanthus Award
- Free Lecture on the Affordable Care Act, Wednesday, May 21
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.