Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Women with Alzheimer’s-related Gene Lose Weight More Sharply after Age 70
Finding May Aid in the Treatment of Dementia
- William P. Walsh Named Senior Vice President, Hospital Affairs and Managing Director of University Hospital of Brooklyn
- SUNY Downstate Receives $945,000 Grant to Train Residents and Students in Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) for Patients at Risk for Substance Abuse
Award Will Create SBIRT Training Center, Develop Curricula, and Measure Success
- SUNY Downstate Recognized with Empire Clinical Research Investigator Program Awards for 2015
- Dr. M. Monica Sweeney Named Vice Dean for Global Engagement and Clinical Professor and Chair of Health Policy and Management at SUNY Downstate
- Researchers Identify a New Approach for Lowering Harmful Lipids
Research May Lead to Better Means of Controlling 'Bad Cholesterol'
The Statewide Financial System (SFS) Shutdown: The 3-week shutdown of the Statewide Financial System is scheduled to take place between September 28, 2015 and October 15, 2015. No State purchase dorders, contracts, employee reimbursements, or invoices will be processed through the State system during the downtime. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Deane at extension 3199
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.