The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out More »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out More »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out More »
- Dr. Jeremy Coplan and Colleagues Show Excess Weight Linked to Brain Changes that May Relate to Memory, Emotions, and Appetite
- Dr. Eli Friedman to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award in Hemodialysis, Feb. 8
- Dr. Richard Rosenfeld Named One of the World’s Top Experts in Otitis Media
- SUNY Downstate’s STAR Program Receives More than $2 Million in Additional New Funding
STAR Has a Quarter-century History of Combatting HIV/AIDS in Brooklyn
- Dr. Ruth Browne to Receive Lewis and Jack Rudin Prize for Medicine and Health
- Downstate Professor Dr. Jeffrey Birnbaum Recognized by NYC for Teen HIV Program
"One Stop" Full-Service Clinic Only One of its Kind in Brooklyn
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.