2017 Spring Open House
This event is for anyone who is interested in obtaining an undergraduate, graduate, doctorate or advanced certificate in the healthcare field.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
10:00am - 1:00pm
Need a New
Now accepting applications for:
Diagnostic Medical Imaging, RN-BS,
Medical Informatics, Physical Therapy,
Midwifery/Nurse Midwifery, Public Health
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Lack of Oxygen, Not Excessive Stimulation, Cause for Half of Seizure-Related Brain Damage in Epilepsy
- Drugs that Alter Inhibitory Targets Offer Therapeutic Strategies for Autism, Schizophrenia
Targeted Drug Therapies during Adolescence May Be Used to Normalize Synapse Number in the Brains of Individuals with Abnormal Numbers of Synapses, Such As Found in Schizophrenia and Autism
- New Test May Quickly Identify Mild Traumatic Brain Injury with Underlying Brain Damage
Measurement of Peripheral Vision Reaction Time Could Lead to Earlier Diagnosis and More Effective Treatment
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Dr. Wayne J. Riley as President of Downstate Medical Center
- Nancy L. Zimpher, Chancellor of the State University of New York, to Receive Downstate Medical Center's 2017 Martin Luther King, Jr. Leadership Award
- Bioethicist Dr. Arthur Caplan to Speak on Organ Donation, January 11
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.