Update: Reach Out and Read of Greater New York Takes its Literacy Campaign to Downstate's Infant and Child Learning CenterFind out more »
The LCME, administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, is the nationally recognized authority for medical education programs leading to the MD degree.
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Ethical Issues Surrounding the Control of Ebola by the U.S. to Be Explored at SUNY Downstate December 4
- SUNY Downstate College of Nursing Holds Inaugural White Coat Ceremony
- Were Neanderthals a Sub-species of Modern Humans? New Research Led by SUNY Downstate’s Dr. Samuel Márquez Says No
Disappearance of Neanderthals Likely the Result of Competition from Homo sapiens, and Not from Poor Adaptation to Cold
- Downstate’s University Hospital of Brooklyn Receives 2014 Press Ganey Commitment to Excellence AwardSM for Continuous Improvement in Patient Experience
- SUNY Downstate’s University Hospital of Brooklyn Achieves Top Honors as One of Healthgrades 2014 Women’s Health Excellence Award Recipients
- SUNY Downstate’s Dr. Helen Durkin to Receive 2014 Elizabeth Hurlock Beckman Award
Honor Is Given to Professors Who Inspire Their Students to Make a Difference
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.