SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Downstate Depot – Quick Copy Center
|Web feedback welcomed. Didn't find what you needed, or a broken link? eMail us.|
|Quick Copy INFO|
(Enter thru Downstate Depot Reception UH B-530A, UH Basement opposite Medical Records)
|Hours:||M-F 9am to 5pm|
Submit your Job to the QCC with:
- All originals - either electronic formats or hard copy. Hard Copy documents: originals must be clean, crisp, sharp, free of all dirt or extraneous marks, on white paper (even if the final copies will be on colored paper)
plus follow instructions below for your applicable funding source:
DMC Departments (State and IFR Account holders):
- The QCC Job Form Must include the Valid authorized signature for the funding account that is paying for services. Note: If your job is ultimately completed by an outside vendor, this form is used in place of a (yellow) Purchasing Requisition Form and submitted to the State Purchasing Department.
- For all jobs produced internally at the QCC, your State account must have available funds in the Printing/Duplicating Recharge Object Code 9500 to cover your estimated annual needs. If it does not, you will need to process a "Reassignment of Funds" Form through the DMC Budget Office, then provide the approved copy of the Reassignment of Funds Form (signed by the DMC Budget Office) to the QCC before your job is produced.
- If your job requires the services of an external printing/copy vendor, the QCC will process your Job Form to the State Purchasing Department; your account will be charged under the Contractual Services Object Code (5000)
Research Foundation Accounts:
- In addition to the QCC Job Form, the Research Foundation REQUIRES an RF Purchase Requisition be submitted with the appropriate grant number to be charged and signed in advance by BOTH the project director as well as O.R.A.
Other DMC Affiliated Entities (FSA, UPB, and other DMC Corporate Affiliates):
- QCC Job Form. Please identify the affiliated entity's billing information in the body of the req: affiliate's name, person's name, box number, account number (if applicable), and signed by an authorized signatory for that account. The QCC will then invoice the affiliated entity for remittance.
Students and Staff (Personal Copy/Print Services):
DMC Business Copying is the QCC's first priority. Personal jobs will be accepted provided workload can be accommodated and must be paid in advance at the DMC Bursar (BSB Rm 1-128). Submit receipt for payment at QCC at time of submitting your work.