SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
School of Public Health
The School of Public Health is now accepting applications for the Summer, Fall, and Spring terms.
We invite all domestic and international prospective students to apply.
For more information about our school and programs please feel free to register for one of our Information Sessions »
The SUNY Downstate School of Public Health is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health
The curricula for our MPH and DrPH programs are built around a framework of essential competencies for public health. For each degree, students demonstrate mastery of overarching competencies important for all public health graduates, as well as competencies specific to their concentration.
- Global Call to Action on Antimicrobials from Scientists Published Today; SUNY Downstate’s Dr. Laura Geer among the Authors
- Dr. Sweeney talks about The Fight Against Severe Maternal Morbidity in Brooklyn
- Dr. Lori Hoepner speaks about her research on BPA and childhood obesity
- Second Annual Autism Health Fair held at SUNY Downstate
- Biostatistics faculty member Dr. Usha Govindarajulu presents a new tool for modeling dose-response relationships.
- NIH R01 Grant - The SUNY Downstate School of Public Health is proud to announce a new collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering, focused on promoting HPV vaccinations among Mexican American parents of HPV vaccine-eligible children.
- Boonshoft School of Medicine student and Downstate MPH Grad receives AMA Foundation Physicians of Tomorrow Award