SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Downstate Depot – Property Control
|Web feedback welcomed. Didn't find what you needed, or a broken link? eMail us.|
|Property Control INFO|
(3rd Floor, old Library)
|Hours:||M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Manager:||Maxine Bennett, 718-270-2268|
|Assistant Manager:||Jameliah Jones, 718-270-1465|
|Physical Inventory Coordinator:||vacant|
|Clerk II||Mary Ann Kelly, 718-613-8515|
- Report of Surplus Property Form*
- Equipment Transfer Form*
- Used to report campus-wide re-location of equipment or furniture.
- Equipment Removal Form*
- Used to report the removal of equipment or furniture.
- Lost and Stolen Property Forms
- Personal Property Form*
- Use when bringing in or removing personal property (equipment or furniture) to or from DMC campus.
- Status of Equipment on Loan Form *
- Used to update status of equipment located off-campus. Editable PDF.
- Report of Surplus Motor Vehicles and Motorized Equipment*
- Used to report excess motor vehicles and motorized equipment. Property Control will forward the form to the Office of General Services to make the equipment available state-wide.
- The 2013 New York State Vehicle And Highway Equipment Auction Schedule
- CS-201.1-Vehicles.pdf - Surplus motor vehicles
- CS-201.2.pdf - all other equipment
* Interactive pdf format forms: Return to this online page when initiating a new blank form to ensure having the most current updated form as future form improvements are made. Forms can be completed then downloaded/ saved to your hard drive with a unique document name ('file', 'save as'). You will need to print the completed form for signature and processing; Then scan the signed form and attach to an e-mail. Please include your name and return fax number when submitting forms.
- State Asset Addition Form - Sample
- Research Addition Form - Sample
- Removal of Accountability for Stolen Equipment - Sample
- Use after reporting the loss or theft of equipment or furniture to University Police.
- NYS University Police Crime Incident Report - Sample
- Will be completed by University Police when reporting stolen equipment or furniture.