SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
College of Nursing
Why come to Downstate?
- An academic health center with opportunities for interprofessional collaboration
- Quality education at an affordable cost
- Cutting-edge curriculum with innovative approaches
- Broad network of clinical affiliations in multiple settings
- State-of-the-Art Simulation Laboratory
- Qualified faculty with clinical specializations
- Diverse faculty, student and staff
- And many reasons more…
Nursing in Brooklyn
Meeting the Challenge
Committed to educating nurses from all backgrounds for a diverse workforce in the fight against health disparities.
Nursing at Downstate
Growing, Guiding and Educating since 1966
Making a difference in hospitals to ambulatory clinics to community healthcare settings to the halls of academic and research institutions.
The College of Nursing is recruiting students for the first cohort of Post Masters Doctor of Nursing Practice Students for Spring 2020. Application inquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date
White Coat Ceremony
October 28th, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Alumni Auditorium and Atrium