SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
College of Nursing
SUNY Downstate College of Nursing Tour
Why come to Downstate?
- An academic health center with opportunities for interprofessional collaboration
- Quality education at an affordable cost
- Cutting-edge curriculum with innovative approaches
- Broad network of clinical affiliations in multiple settings
- State-of-the-Art Simulation Laboratory
- Qualified faculty with clinical specializations
- Diverse faculty, student and staff
- And many reasons more…
Nursing in Brooklyn
Meeting the Challenge
Committed to educating nurses from all backgrounds for a diverse workforce in the fight against health disparities.
Nursing at Downstate
Growing, Guiding and Educating since 1966
Making a difference in hospitals to ambulatory clinics to community healthcare settings to the halls of academic and research institutions.
Your input is important to us
The College of Nursing always strives to provide the best possible educational experience for our students. Please let us know how we are doing and how we can even serve you better.
Through a grant awarded by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under the Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students (SDS) Program, the College of Nursing is proud to offer Graduate Student Scholarships.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, College of Nursing activities are postponed. Please check back frequently for updates.