SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Department of Neurology
Patricia Kavanagh, MD, MBA
Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology
Tel: (718) 403-9255
Education and training:
MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine: Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
- Neurology: Neurological Institute, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York
Fellowship: Fellowship in Movement Disorders: Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Medicare and major PPOs, call office.
- R. Saunders-Pullman, D. Raymond, G. Senthil, P. Kramer, E. Ohmann, A. Deligtisch, V. Shanker, P. Greene, R. Tabano, N. Huang, M. Tagliati, P. Kavanagh, J. Soto-Valencia, P. de Carvalho Agular, N Risch, L. Ozelius, S. Bressman, Narrowing the DYT6 Dystonia Region and Evidence for Locus Heterogeneity in the Amish-Mennonites, American Journal of Medical Genetics; Part A, 143A:2098-2105, 2007.
- E. Louis and P. Kavanagh, John Adams’ Essential Tremor, Movement Disorders, 20(12):1537-42 December, 2005.
- P. Kavanagh, S.J. Ferrando, J. Godbold, M. Veytsman, A. Di Rocco, Depression Subtypes are Associated with Motor Subtypes of Parkinson’s Disease (abstract), Movement Disorders Society 9th International Congress, March 8, 2005.
- P. Kavanagh and K. Marder, Dementia in Parkinson’s Disease, in Parkinson’s Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction, R. Pfeiffer and I. Bodis-Wollner, eds., Humana Press, 2005.
- D. Barbut, F.S. Yao, D.N. Hager, P. Kavanagh, R.R. Trifilleti, J.P. Gold, Echocardiography to Monitor Emboli During Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Stroke, 27(1) 87-90, January 1996.