SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Occupational Therapy Program
The Occupational Therapy Program at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University provides an exceptional graduate level education to students preparing to enter the OT profession. Watch the video to hear from students, faculty and alumni about their experiences.
- Our innovative curriculum includes didactic learning, active lab experiences, clinical field work, community practice and research opportunities. Find out more about our Program.
- We offer courses in:
- 100% graduation and NBCOT pass rate
- We offer monthly Information Sessions for prospective applicants. All are welcome to register.
For your convenience, use the SUNY Downstate eMarket to pay for The Occupational Therapy Program's Continuing Education/OT, Early Intervention, and Program Fund account.
Summer 2021 Admissions Applications
will be live on August 1, 2020
Annual NBCOT Review Course
01/09/21 & 01/10/21
Annual Community Practice Information Exchange Presentations
- April 28, 2020
- At SUNY Downstate
- Time: 12:30-2pm
- All are welcome!
Program Information Sessions Are Now Online!
- Spaces are limited, register soon
- Available live stream during flexible evening hours
- Register through the admissions webpage