SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Economic Impact Payments
- Stimulus payments – enter information if you have not filed taxes for 2018 and 2019
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Relief for American workers and small businesses
- ACCESS HRA
- Learn about an online tool to help you apply for benefits from the Human Resources
- ACCESS NYC
- Screen for eligibility for City, State, and Federal health and human service benefit
- Air Conditioners for People with Medical Conditions
- Apply for an air conditioner for someone with a medical condition.
- Child Support
- Get help with eligibility, obligations, payments, enforcement, and accounts.
- Credit Report
- Get a free credit report from each of the three credit bureaus.
- Debt Management
- Get help managing debt and dealing with debt collection agencies.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Card
- Replace lost or stolen cards, get card balance, or change PIN for SNAP, Cash Assistance,
and Medicaid benefit cards.
- Fair Fares NYC
- Get general information about the 50% Fair Fares discount MetroCard program for low-income
- Fair Fares NYC Card Replacement
- Report a Fair Fares MetroCard that is lost, stolen, damaged, or not working and learn
how to get a replacement.
- Families Forward Job Training Program
- Learn about a program that offers free job training to non-custodial parents who owe
child support and earn less than $62,000 a year.
- Financial Counseling
- Get free one-on-one professional financial advice about credit, debt, and money management.
- Financial Counseling for People with Disabilities
- Get free one-on-one professional financial advice for people with disabilities through
the EmpoweredNYC program.
- Funeral Financial Assistance
- Request financial assistance for funeral expenses.
- Heat and Utility Bill Assistance
- Get help with HEAP, paying for heat, utilities, and boiler repairs for low-income
households and public assistance recipients.
- One Shot Deal
- Learn about short term emergency assistance for people in need.
- Public Assistance or Welfare
- Learn about public assistance, welfare, work requirements, and job center locations.
- Public Benefit Fair Hearing
- Request an appeal for public assistance or child care assistance.
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Learn about, apply for, or report a problem with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
Program (SNAP), also known as Food Stamps.
- Social Innovation Fund Family Rewards
- Learn about a program the rewards eligible families for completing health, education,
and work- related activities.
- Starter Savings Account
- Learn about an affordable bank account program at participating banks and credit unions.
- Supermarket Savings Guide
- Learn about saving money at the supermarket.
- Unclaimed Funds
- Learn if New York State owes you money.
- Unemployment Insurance
- Learn about filing an unemployment insurance claim.
- Women NYC
- Learn about programs, resources, and support for women.