SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Faculty Student Association
|Web feedback welcomed. Didn't find what you needed, or a broken link? eMail us.|
|FSA Business Office|
450 Clarkson Avenue
|Hours:||M-F 9am to 5pm, except holidays|
|Email:||FSA Business Office Team eMail|
The Faculty Student Association (FSA) operates vending machine services throughout the campus under a contract with Canteen Vending.
Machine Problem? It's important to REPORT the problem to help get it repaired asap.
- Call the Canteen Vending Hotline at 800-427-0080 (or 631-226-4121) to report machine type, location and problem. REFUNDS are requested at the same contact number. Different types of vending machines may have alt telephone numbers to call for repairs and refunds.
- Some machines have bar code stickers with a TEXT feature that you can use.
Should any vending problem remains unresolved, or is a chronic problem, or you have suggestions for FSA:
- You can contact FSA's Hotline Ext 2900 (718-270-2900).
FSA's Green Initiatives in Vending:
All refrigerated Vending Machines have been installed with Electric Misers that hibernate during low volume activity (soda, water, food) and have high insulation values to keep product cold ... all to help save on electricity.
To report a problem with any of campus vending machine, call the FSA problem reporting
hotline (automated voice mail) at Extension 2900 (718)270-2900. or send email. Please give your name, telephone number, location and type of machine and explain
the problem you have experienced. You can obtain a refund from the FSA Business Office
Room 203 in the Student Center at 450 Clarkson Ave.
Vending machines are located at:
University Hospital (UH)
- Cafeteria 1st Floor (Rm 1-302 )
- Outpatient Clinics Corridor (470 Clarkson Ave); 1stFloor
- Emergency Department Waiting Rm 1st Floor
- 2nd Flr CT ICU and CCU family waiting room (Rm #2-583 )
Educational Building (EB)
- 1st Floor - Lobby Alcove (Rm# EB 151)
- 1st Floor - Auditorium Alcove
- 6th. Floor Lounge
- 8th. Floor Lounge (Rm EB 8-63)
Basic Sciences Building (BSB)
- 1st Flr 450 Clarkson Main Lobby (temp relocated during consruction). Upon occupancy of PHAB, machines will be placed on PHAB 2nd Floor.
- 1st Flr Lobby 430 Clarkson Entrance (near Student Affairs)
Student Center; 450 Clarkson Ave
- 1st Floor near Main Desk
440 Lenox Rd Lobby
811 NYA Res Hall, Lobby Level Lounge
825 NYA Res Hall, Lobby Level Lounge
711 Parkside, Lunch Room