SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Faculty Student Association
|Web feedback welcomed. Didn't find what you needed, or a broken link? eMail us.|
|FSA Business Office|
450 Clarkson Avenue
|Hours:||M-F 9am to 5pm, except holidays|
|Email:||FSA Business Office Team eMail|
324 Winthrop St Parking Lot (between Parkside and Winthrop)
Still have a Parking related question? eMail email@example.com or call (718) 270-3030.
The campus has planned for the necessary E. 34th St State Garage Closure on 5/27/19 and continues to distribute information via Centerwide Announcement eMails. Individual State Garage parkers affected by this closure have received direct eMails that pertain to your status.
Corresponding changes to this 324 Winthrop St parking lot webpage are made accordingly.
Car entrance: 324 Winthrop St. between New York Avenue and Nostrand Avenue
Pedestrians can access the lot from Winthrop Street or Parkside Avenue
Lot is Open Monday to Friday 5am to 10pm, except holidays
The DMC Parking Office manages monthly parking authorization , lot assignments, and monthly parking waiting lists.
Once authorized and assigned to a lot, FSA administers parking operational matters, including daily, valet, and monthly sales.
Parking Questions? eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (718) 270-3030.
Front Door Valet: at 445 Lenox Rd. Hospital Main Entrance
Payment is made to the Valet attendant upon drop off; credit card preferred.
Call in advance to ext 8800 (718-270-8800) for car pickup... to reduce your wait time.
Late Vehicle Pick Ups: You must have your parking claim ticket and valid ID!
Paying for 324 Winthrop Monthly and Daily Parking at the University Bookstore in Student Ctr, 394 Lenox Rd, Rm 2-24.
- MONTHLY Parking: $30. for 1-month. Those previously authorized monthly parkers for this parking lot will receive new access stickers when making their July 2019 monthly payment. Payments for each subsequent month renewals are made starting 3 working days prior to the 1st day of each month and are due by the 5th day of each month. Your payment covers that month 1st day through last day of month.
July 2019 monthly payments: Due to Student Center and Bookstore July 4th Holiday Break, Bookstore Closes Wed 7/3 at 3pm and Re-opens Monday 9:30am. July payment grace period is being extended to Close of Business Monday July 8th at 6pm.
- DAILY parking passes: sold only as a booklet of 5 daily passes at $50. ($10. per day). The pre-printed prior price of $4 is now corrected to $10 on current stock of passes until current stock is exhausted. Daily pass expiration dates are changed pursuant to current parking transition plan. Each week, a total near 100 weekly booklets are sold on Wednesday's starting at 8am on a first come, first served basis, and normally are sold out that morning. BEGINING TUESDAY 7/2/19,DAILY PARKING PASS BOOKLETS WILL BE SOLD ON TUESDAYS STARTING AT 8am.
You must submit copy on ONE sheet of paper, your valid:
- Drivers License,
- Vehicle Registration, and
- Downstate ID Card
Daily pass expiration dates are marked on the passes and there are no refunds for unused parking passes.
Paying For 355Lenox Rd and 225 Clarkson lots at the University Bookstore:
Prior E34th St State Garage non-union parkers in good standing have received eMail notification from the Parking Office offering a new parking assignment at 355Lenox Rd or the 225Clarkson Ave lots at new rate of $206. Only these authorized parkers can make their $206. monthly payment at University Bookstore and will receive a parking decal for the lot they have been assigned to. The Bookstore is only be able to accept payments from persons that the DMC Parking Office has authorized.
July 2019 monthly payments: Due to Student Center and Bookstore July 4th Holiday Break, Bookstore Closes Wed 7/3 at 3pm and Re-opens Monday 9:30am. July payment grace period is being extended to Close of Business Monday July 8th at 6pm..
Other potential parking resources for you to explore, include:
ALL options below are independent from the above HSCBF Foundation lot. FSA and HSCBF have no responsibility for the following parking resources and provides this information only as a courtesy:
- DMC University Police's Parking Office continues to manage the Monthly parking access privileges and associated waiting list. Phone 718-270-3163. Webpage: http://www.downstate.edu/police/parking.html
- ESP Parking Lot (independent and privately owned) at 354 Clarkson Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11226. phone: 718-469-7672. Email: Esppark@aol.com and Website:http://esppark.com/
- Kings County Hospital Parking Garage at 581 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203. Tel
# 718-245-5337. webpage: http://www.kingscountyparking.org/
- A special Night Time rate for SUNY Downstate employees at a flat rate $7.00 evening special for customers that enter after 7pm and exit by 9am. However, if entering prior to 7pm or leaving after 9am, even by a minute, the regular parking rates apply