SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Faculty Student Association
|Web feedback welcomed. Didn't find what you needed, or a broken link? eMail us.|
|FSA Business Office|
|FSA Service Hotline (24/7):||718-270-2900|
394 Lenox Rd
|Hours:||M-F 9am to 5pm, except holidays|
|Email:||FSA Business Office Team eMail|
ATM and Banking
8/13/19 Service Alert: The ATM has over past several months been intermittently and chronically out of service due to Chase wireless network communication issue (not a Downstate network issue). Chase is aware of the problem and the Chase 24/7 technical monitoring alerts Chase when machine is out of service, but service restoration has provided only temporary restoration. FSA is working with Chase to relocate the machine to a stronger wireless network longer.
- One free-standing ATM remains temporarily located at the Basic Science Building (BSB; 430 Clarkson Ave Lobby near Family Practice/ Student Affairs) until the site plan is finalized for its relocation to a planned 450 Clarkson lobby alcove.
- ATM is accessed via the PHAB main entrance at 450 Clarkson Ave, which closes at 11pm daily. The adjacent Health Science Education Bldg main entrance at 395 Lenox Rd remains accessible 24/7 for DMC and KCH ID card holders. During off hours, the general public can enter at Main Hospital Lobby at 445 Lenox Rd and walk the internal 1st floor corridor to the ATM site. Campus map link.
ATM planned relocations:
Under a contract with the Faculty Student Association (FSA), JP Morgan/ Chase has developed a special banking benefits package for you. Through this Bank at Work Program, you are entitled to a wide variety of banking benefits including:
- Use of ATM right here on campus - located in the Basic Science Building (BSB) lobby.
- Checking and saving accounts: with preferred pricing including no monthly balance
requirement, no monthly maintenance per check or ATM charges for an introductory period
*. After the introductory period, you can:
- apply for direct deposit of your paycheck - cusomters on direct deposit continue to receive a checking account with no monthly balance requirement, no monthly maintenance per check or ATM charges.
- convert your account to any of the available Chase checking or savings account programs that meets your needs. Consult the local Chase branch advisor at (718) 693-2021, or a chase telephone banker at 800-935-9935.
- Overdraft Line of Credit : Giving qualified customers a personal line of up to $25,000 access through your checking account; and it's available at a special interest rate**.
- Chase MasterCard or VISA : For qualified customers at a reduced rate and no annual fee.*
- Manage your finances conveniently - obtain up to the minute information on your account more effectively and conveniently by telephone at 800-935-9935, or online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online at www.chase.com
Get started by contacting a Chase customer care representative: Call the Chase branch at (718) 693-2021 or visit the branch located at 883 Flatbush Ave. Present your ID and let them know that you are a Downstate employee or student.