Kameelah Tigaris, MD
Director of Cytology Laboratory
Department of Pathology Kings County Hospital Center
Education and Training
- 2002-2006 - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Doctorate of Medicine
- 1997-2002 - Rutgers University, Cook College Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences
- 2010/2011 - Leopold G. Koss, M.D. Division of Cytology Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Cytology Fellow
- 2006-2010 - Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency
Chief Resident of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, July 2009 – June 2010
- 2019 - NYS DOH: Certificate of Qualification in Cytopathology and Histopathology
- 2011 - American Board of Pathology: Cytopathology
- 2010 - American Board of Pathology: Anatomical and Clinical Pathology
- 2010 - New York State Medical License full, unrestricted
- 2012 - New Jersey State Medical License full, unrestricted
- 2014 - California State Medial License full, unrestricted
- Guo-Xia Tong MD, PhD, Kameelah Broadway MD, Qing Chang MD, PhD, Fanyi Kong MD, Diane Hamele-Bena MD. Metastatic Insular Thyroid Carcinoma Masquerades as Neuroendocrine Tumor in Lung on CT-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy Diagnostic Cytopathology 44: 857–859
- Arce J, Broadway K, Somma J, Khader S. A Case of Plasmablastic Lymphoma Diagnosed on Liquid-Based Pap test. Diagnostic Cytopathology. 42:956–958.
- Sunit S Jariwala, Ariel A Benson, Payal P Patel, Adam A Friedman, Kameelah Broadway. An Unusual Association between Sweet's Syndrome and Metastatic Papillary Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma. Ann Dermatol 25 (1):84-87.
- Kang BP, Fasipe B, Broadway K, Chegounchi M, Meggs L, Malhotra. Protein Kinase C Signaling and Expression of the Diabetic Cardiac Phenotype. Atherosclerosis, Hypertension and Diabetes. Springer. 2003. pgs 409-426.