Yaacov Anziska, MD
Department of Neurology
Director, Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic
Neuromuscular diseaseResearch Interests:
HIV-related neuropathy, inflammatory myopathies, sports-related nerve injuries.Education and Training:
- MD: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency in Neurology: Neurological Institute, Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship in EMG and Neuromuscular Disease: Neurological Institute
HIV neuropathy, outcome measures in pediatric neuromuscular disease.Patient Appointments:
Mondays and Wednesdays.
- 1199 Member Choice
- Aetna US Healthcare
- AMERIGROUP & HEALTH PLUS MER
- AMIDA CARE
- Empire BCBS
- Healthcare Partners
- HIP of New York
- MagnaCare/Magna Health
- NY Medicaid
- NY Medicare
- NY Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Empire
- VNS Choice
- Verma S, Anziska Y, Cracco J. Review of Duchenne Muscular Dystriphy (DMD) for the Pediatricians in the Community. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2010 Nov; 49(11):1011-7. Epub 2010 Aug 19.
- Flint AC, Liberato BB, Anziska Y, Schantz-Dunn J, Wright CB. Meningovascular syphilis as a cause of basilar artery stenosis. Neurology 2005;64:391-2.
- Kaufmann P, Gooch CL, Anziska Y, Engelstad K, DiMauro S, and De Vivo DC. Nerve conduction abnormalities in MELAS/3243 patients. Archives of Neurology. 2006;63:746-8.
- Anziska Y and Weimer L. Metabolic, immune-mediated, and toxic neuropathies. In Schapira A. (ed.) Neurology: Basic and Clinical Neurosciences. Mosby, Inc: New York, 2006.
- Flint AC, Anziska Y, Rausch ME, Herzog TJ, and Williams O. A clinical and radiographic variant of Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome in a nonalcoholic patient. Neurology 2006;67:2015.