Masters Degree Program
- 81.5 credits over 2.5 years of FULL TIME study.
- Includes 6 credits of Fieldwork I experiences and 10 required credits of Fieldwork II experiences.
- Additional Fieldwork II elective earn additional credits.
- Level II fieldwork must be completed within 24 months of didactic portion of the program.
Courses begin in the Summer Semester
The Course of Study is comprised of integrated course sequences in:
- The health sciences
- Occupational Therapy foundations
- Occupational Therapy practice
- Research theory and application