Counseling and Mental Health Support Services
Services for SUNY and KCH Salaried House Staff
If you would like to speak with a Behavioral Health clinician Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, call the System-Wide Emotional Staff Support Hotline at 646-815-4150.
A house staff member seeking treatment may contact John Cancel at the Office of Behavioral Health during business hours - Monday – Friday 8am-4pm at 212-788-3458 or email@example.com for assistance with scheduling an appointment with a provider at one of our NYC H+H facilities.
NYC Employee Assistance Program - Provides services to NYC employees and their family members. Generally, an EAP provides education, information, counseling and individualized referrals to assist with a wide range of personal and social problems. Monday – Friday 8a-7p Phone: 212-306-7660 | Website: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/olr/eap/eaphome.page
SUNY and KCH Salaried Trainee Services Available
- Resident/House Staff Resource Page
- External link: http://ess.nychhc.org/staff-wellness.html
- Internal link: http://hhcinsider.nychhc.org/corpoffices/erc/hssw/Pages/default.aspx
- New York City Trauma Recovery Network (10 Free Confidential Sessions)
EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program or (212) 949-0381
- NYC H+H Anonymous Employee Support Hotline (M-F 9am – 5pm)
- Activate an H3 Request for Debrief Support via the Intranet Page (1:1 Peer Support or Group Debriefing)
- Employee Wellness Resource Page