SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Office of Communications & Marketing
President's Bulletin Submissions
Bulletin Submissions are to include:
- Short summary / description of event (no more than 5 paragraphs), stories should answer the following 5W’s:
- WHO— who played a major role in this event/activity? (please include those from Downstate, as well as notable external people/organizations that were involved)
- WHAT—what was the purpose of this event/activity?
- WHEN—when did this take place?
- WHERE—where was the event/activity held?
- WHY—why is what took place important for the community, for the fields of science/academia, or for our institution?
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. Please also be advised that, while we make every effort to include as many stories as possible, a story submission is not a guarantee of publication. The Office of Communications and Marketing reserves the right to make editorial decisions as to the content that appears on the President’s Bulletin. Thank you.
Please email images and additional information to email@example.com