SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Occupational Therapy Program
The Occupational Therapy Program at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University provides an exceptional graduate level education to students preparing to enter the OT profession. Watch the video to hear from students, faculty and alumni about their experiences.
- Our innovative curriculum includes didactic learning, active lab experiences, clinical field work, community practice and research opportunities. Find out more about our Program.
- We offer courses in:
- 100% graduation and NBCOT pass rate
- We offer monthly Information Sessions for prospective applicants. All are welcome to register.
Program Admissions Update (Summer 2020 Start)
Application deadline is now 11/29/19
- January 25 & 26, 2020
- CLICK HERE for REGISTRATION DETAILS
- For more information contact (718) 270-7730
COTAD Interdisciplinary Paneling Event
- November 18, 2019 5:00pm-6:30pm
- SUNY Downstate Alumni Auditorium (395 Lenox Rd, Brooklyn, NY, 11203)
- For more information, contact OT.CHRP@Downstate.edu