SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Biotech Grows in Brooklyn
NYC Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC)
- Relocation and Employment Assistance Program (REAP)
Refundable tax credit up to $3,000 per employee for 12 years for commercial and industrial businesses relocating to designated areas of New York City.
- Industrial Business Zone (IBZ) Relocation Credit
A one-time tax credit of $1,000/ relocated employee up to $100,000 to manufacturing firms for moving costs to one of the City's IBZ.
- NYC Biotechnology Credit
Refundable tax credit up to $250,000/yr. for 3 years for facilities, operations and training
Empire State Development Corporation (ESDC)
- NYS Excelsior Jobs Program
Tax credits for job creation and significant financial investment
- Start-Up NY
- No business, corporate, sales, property, state or local taxes and no franchise fees for 10 years
- No income tax for the company or its employees for 10 years.