SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Downstate at Bay Ridge
Our board-certified staff have trained and practiced at Harvard, NYU, Yale, Cornell and Duke.
Experienced in all aspects of digestive diseases.
Conditions We Specialize In
- Routine screenings for
- patients age 50 and over
- patients with a family history of colon cancer or polyps
- chronic inflammatory bowel disease
- Treatment for colon cancer
- Removal of benign and precancerous polyps
- GI (rectal) bleeding
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic diarrheal disorder
- Rectal incontinence
- Anemia and occult bleeding
- GI Cancers
- Pancreas and Biliary disorders
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorders)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Diverticular disease
Advanced Endoscopy Center
The Endoscopy Center at SUNY Downstate Bay Ridge is an extension of the Digestive Disease Center at our main campus, and is part of Downstate's new Ambulatory Surgery Center at Bay Ridge.
We specialize in diagnosing and treating all aspects of gastrointestinal disease, using state-of-the-art endoscopic procedures and treatments.
All of the physicians at the Advanced Endoscopy Center are board certified. They have trained and practiced at such renowned institutions as Harvard, NYU, Yale, Cornell and Duke, and are experienced in all aspects of gastrointestinal disease and endoscopy.
The Advanced Endoscopy Center team includes expert anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and support personnel to make sure every patient receives the best care.
Call 718-270-4772 to make an appointment. Often, same-day appointments are available. All endoscopic procedures are done as outpatient procedures, so patients can quickly recover and go home the same day.
Visit SUNY Downstate's Digestive Disease Center to learn more.
Some of the diagnostic and treatment services offered by SUNY Downstate Digestive Disease Center on our main campus cannot be performed at the Endoscopy Center. For information on the full range of services we offer, including:
- Motility Studies
- Pancreaticobiliary Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Disease
- Pediatric Gastorenterology
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Radiology
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
Call 718-270-4772 to make an appointment