Evaluation and Management Coding Course
SUNY DHSU recognizes the importance of continuous compliance learning. The Office of Compliance & Audit Services offers courses on current compliance related topics.
The E/M Coding Course offers a complete and comprehensive education on documentation and coding of Evaluation & Management Services rendered.
Topics to be covered include:
- General Overview of Coding Requirements;
- Evaluation and Management Services Documentation and Coding Guidelines;
- CMS Physician Fee Schedules.
Who should complete this training:
- Non-Physician Practitioners;
- Residents / Fellows;
- Practice Managers;
- Business and Billing Managers;
- Staff involved with coding, billing, claims processing, audit, compliance, training, clinical and outpatient services.
When is the course offered:
- Web Portal Courses can be taken at your convenience upon enrollment.