SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Hinna Shah, MD: Psychiatrist at the Pollak Mental Health Clinic at Monmouth Medical Center and part-time outpatient partial hospital program. Long Branch, NJ.
- Shama Saqi, MD: Consultation Liaison Fellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship, LIJ Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Jonathan Weiss, MD: Columbia-Cornell Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, New York, NY
- Benjamin Wowo, MD: Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Kids Peace, Schnecksville, PA.
- John Abulu, MD: Attending Psychiatrist at Woodhull Hospital; Outpatient Department – Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Clarence Goh, MD: Gouverneur Healthcare Services; Outpatient Psychiatry and NYU Faculty Psychiatrist seeing patients in the Asian Bicultural Clinic, Child and Adolescent Clinic, and General Adult Clinic.
- Taiwo Odedeyi, MD: Attending Psychiatrist, New York City Children's Center (Brooklyn Campus)
- Payal Shah, MD: Attending Psychiatrist working with children and adults at Fordham Tremont CMHC, Bronx, NY.
Graduates who are currently faculty at Kings County Hospital Center:
- Lenore Engel, MD
- Norma Green, MD
- Jeffrey Hamblin, MD
- John-Robert Jacques, MD
- Moise Plantin, MD
- Josephine Pedron-Santiago, MD
Graduates who are currently faculty at New York City Children's Center (NYCCC)
- Fatema Alam, MD
- Marie Charles-Belzie, MD
- Taiwo Odedeyi, MD