SUNY Downstate Medical Center
College of Nursing
Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Educating the Next Diverse Leaders in Healthcare
Save the Date
Honor Society Membership Meeting
Monday, February 8, 2016
Honor Society Induction of new members
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Why come to Downstate?
- An academic health center with opportunities for interprofessional collaboration
- Quality education at an affordable cost
- Cutting-edge curriculum with innovative approaches
- Broad network of clinical affiliations in multiple settings
- State-of-the-Art Simulation Laboratory
- Qualified faculty with clinical specializations
- Diverse faculty, student and staff
- And many reasons more…
Nursing in Brooklyn
Meeting the Challenge
Committed to educating nurses from all backgrounds for a diverse workforce in the fight against health disparities.
Nursing at Downstate
Growing, Guiding and Educating since 1966
Making a difference in hospitals to ambulatory clinics to community healthcare settings to the halls of academic and research institutions.