SUNY Downstate Medical Center
College of Nursing
Why come to Downstate?
- An academic health center with opportunities for interprofessional collaboration
- Quality education at an affordable cost
- Cutting-edge curriculum with innovative approaches
- Broad network of clinical affiliations in multiple settings
- State-of-the-Art Simulation Laboratory
- Qualified faculty with clinical specializations
- Diverse faculty, student and staff
- And many reasons more…
Nursing in Brooklyn
Meeting the Challenge
Committed to educating nurses from all backgrounds for a diverse workforce in the fight against health disparities.
Nursing at Downstate
Growing, Guiding and Educating since 1966
Making a difference in hospitals to ambulatory clinics to community healthcare settings to the halls of academic and research institutions.
Save the Date
White Coat Ceremony
October 16, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Alumni Auditorium and Atrium