SUNY Downstate Medical Center
As previously reported the Statewide Financial System (SFS) will be down for a three (3) week period due to a system upgrade. No State purchase orders or any invoices will be processed through the State system during the downtime. The downtime is scheduled from March 20th to April 12th.
- If your department is holding any invoices please forward them to Accounts Payable MSC 54 for processing. Invoices received after March 16th will not be processed until after the shutdown.
- Purchase Requisitions for one time orders must be received by March 13th to be processed by before the shutdown.
· Lawson will not be affected; all departments using the Lawson system can continue as usual.
· Procurement Cards remain available, subject to the same established criteria.
· Contracts will continue to be available for use but no new contracts will be issued.
· FY 14/15 Blanket and Standing Orders can continue to be used during the downtime.
If you have any questions, please contact Martin Deane at extension 3199. Thank you.
Materials Management Bulletins
- Bulletin # 14-67 Requisitions Chargeable to FY 15/16
- Bulletin # 14-63 Lawson Infor Update
- Bulletin # 14-62 Office Supply Prime Vendor Office Depot/ WATS
- Bulletin # 14-61 Requisitions for Copiers, Equipment Insurance, Water and Archive Services due by 11/28/214.
- Bulletin # 14-59 Requisitions for Blanket Orders chargeable to FY 14/15.
- Bulletin # 13-55 Vendor Credentialing; Access to DMC Facilities.
- Bulletin # 12-52 Confirming Orders/ Requisitions (reminder & update of #09-35, 08-24 and 04-01)
- Bulletin # 11-43 Catering Requisitions.
- Bulletin # 10-41 Vendors Workers Comp Disability Documentation (reminder & update of #09-29)
- Bulletin # 10-38 Broadlane Group Purchasing Agreement
- Bulletin # 09-31 Office Supplies Prime Vendor - Staples
- Bulletin # 08-27 Lawson Implementation Requests
- Bulletin # 08-26 Sale of Goods or Services by New York State Employees to State Agencies
- Bulletin # 08-21 Vendor Invoice Routing to AP (reminder of #06-08)
- Bulletin # 07-15 State Travel
- Bulletin # 07-14 Business Associate Agreements for HIPPA Compliance
- Bulletin # 06-12 Additional Approval Signatures Needed on Requisitions
- Bulletin # 06-11 Contracts and Procurement Training
- Bulletin # 05-06 Physical Inventory of All Major Movable Assets
- Bulletin # 05-05 Copiers & Faxes
- Bulletin # 05-04 Receiving Guidelines
- Bulletin # 05-03 Requests for Contracts and Renewal of Contracts