SUNY Downstate Medical Center
NYS's Statewide Financial System (SFS) will be down for a three (3) week period due to a system upgrade. No State purchase orders, contracts, employee reimbursements or invoices will be processed through the State system during the downtime. The downtime is scheduled from September 28th to October 15th, 2015. Please plan accordingly.
If your department is holding any invoices please immediately forward them to Accounts Payable MSC 54 for processing.
· Lawson system will not be affected; all departments using the Lawson system can continue as usual.
· Procurement Cards remain available, subject to the same established criteria.
· Contracts will continue to be available for use but no new contracts will be issued.
· FY 15/16 Blanket and Standing Orders can continue to be used during the downtime. If you have not submitted your FY 15/16 requisitions, please do so immediately.
Questions, please contact Martin Deane at extension 3199 (718-270-3199).
Materials Management Bulletins
- Bulletin # 15-70 Statewide Financial System Shutdown 9-28 to 10-15-15
- Bulletin # 14-67 Requisitions Chargeable to FY 15/16
- Bulletin # 14-63 Lawson Infor Update
- Bulletin # 14-62 Office Supply Prime Vendor Office Depot/ WATS
- Bulletin # 14-61 Requisitions for Copiers, Equipment Insurance, Water and Archive Services due by 11/28/214.
- Bulletin # 14-59 Requisitions for Blanket Orders chargeable to FY 14/15.
- Bulletin # 13-55 Vendor Credentialing; Access to DMC Facilities.
- Bulletin # 12-52 Confirming Orders/ Requisitions (reminder & update of #09-35, 08-24 and 04-01)
- Bulletin # 11-43 Catering Requisitions.
- Bulletin # 10-41 Vendors Workers Comp Disability Documentation (reminder & update of #09-29)
- Bulletin # 10-38 Broadlane Group Purchasing Agreement
- Bulletin # 09-31 Office Supplies Prime Vendor - Staples
- Bulletin # 08-27 Lawson Implementation Requests
- Bulletin # 08-26 Sale of Goods or Services by New York State Employees to State Agencies
- Bulletin # 08-21 Vendor Invoice Routing to AP (reminder of #06-08)
- Bulletin # 07-15 State Travel
- Bulletin # 07-14 Business Associate Agreements for HIPPA Compliance
- Bulletin # 06-12 Additional Approval Signatures Needed on Requisitions
- Bulletin # 06-11 Contracts and Procurement Training
- Bulletin # 05-06 Physical Inventory of All Major Movable Assets
- Bulletin # 05-05 Copiers & Faxes
- Bulletin # 05-04 Receiving Guidelines
- Bulletin # 05-03 Requests for Contracts and Renewal of Contracts