John DeLury, MD
Clinical Associate Professor
Tel: (718) 270-2214 • Fax: (718) 270-4123
Infectious Disease Division, Box 56
450 Clarkson Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203
Education and Training:
- BA Vassar College 1986
- MD SUNY Downstate 1992
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Wisconsin Madison 1992-1995
- Infectious Disease Fellowship: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 1996-1998
Why I like working at SUNY:
I like the patients and students. My colleagues are great. Brooklyn is an interesting place to live.
- Sidhu, G, DeLury J, Sanmugarajah J, Axiotis C, Backer M, Braverman AS. Response of human immunodeficiency virus lymphomas to highly active antiretroviral therapy without chemotherapy: report of four patients and literature review. Leukemia and Lymphoma, epub, November 9, 2009.
- Torrez-Martinez N, Bharadwaj M, Goade D, DeLury J, Moran P, Hicks B, Nix B, Davis J, Hjelle B. Bayou virus-associated hantavirus pulmonary syndrome in eastern Texas: identification of oryzomys palustrisas, the reservoir host. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 4 (1), 1998, 105-111.
Unpublished Poster Presentations:
- Sidhu G, Delury J. Sanmugarajah J. Axiotis C, Backer M, Braverman A. Response of HIV Lymphomas to highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) without chemotherapy: report of four patients and literature review. Abstract: Lymphoma and Myeloma International Conference on Hematologic Malignancies 2008 (New York City).
- DeLury J, Scully G. Clinical use patterns and utility of semiquantitative intravascular catheter tip cultures. Abstract: Infectious Disease Society of America, Annual Meeting 1998 (Denver, CO).