Olga Badem, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor at Long Island College Hospital
Long Island College Hospital
339 Hicks Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Education and Training:
- Medical School: Second Moscow Pirpgov Medical Institute, Mosco, Russia
- Internal Medicine Residency: New York Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Flushing, NY 1998-1999, Cabrini Medical Center 1999-2001
- Infectious Disease Fellowship: Cabrini Medical Center, NY 2001-2003
- Bhanot, Nitin, MD; Badem, Olga, MD; Matthew, Liby, MD; Haran, Mehandi, MD. Mycobacterium africanum Presenting as a Brain Mass. Infect Dis Clin Pract 2008; 16(5): 327-329.
- Gujja, K; Malpuru, SK; Dabaj, D; Khan, M; Prabhu, H; Badem, O; Bergman, M. Moraxell Lacunata Sepsis with Acute Renal Failure: A Rare and Uncommon Presentation. Infect Dis in Clin Prac 2008 Sept; 16(5):324-326.