Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Hearing Impairment Linked to Type 2 Diabetes
Additional Studies Needed to Confirm Relationship of Diabetes to Hearing Loss
- Researchers Find Moderate Vascular Risk in Southwest Native Population
Pilot Study Examines Cognition, Depressive Symptoms and Vascular Factors among Southwest Tribal Elders
- Leaders in Public Health, Nursing, Research, and Medicine to Be Honored at SUNY Downstate Commencement, May 24
- SUNY Downstate’s Dr. Stacy Blain Participates in Project Tackling Cancer Complexity
- SUNY Downstate Medical Students Excel in 2016 National Residency Match
62 Percent of Graduates to Train in New York State; Downstate Surpasses National Average
- Study Finds Increased Risk of Obesity with Increased Time in the U.S. in Filipino Immigrants Living in New York Metro Area
Data Suggest that Immigrants Lose the Health Advantage They Carry to the U.S.
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.