Congratulations to our 2016 Graduates!
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- SUNY Downstate's School of Public Health Receives Maximum Re-accreditation
- SUNY Chancellor Nancy L. Zimpher Appoints Dr. Michael Lucchesi Officer-in-Charge of Downstate Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center Graduates Hundreds of New Health Professionals
Dr. Peter J. Levin and Dr. Luther T. Clark Awarded Honorary Degrees; Dr. Vernell P. DeWitty Receives President’s Award
- SUNY Downstate’s University Hospital of Brooklyn Receives Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll
American Heart Association Award Recognizes University Hospital’s Commitment to Quality Stroke Care
- Downstate Occupational Therapy Students Inducted into OT National Honor Society
Student Christine Weston to Participate in Summer Institute of Future Scientists in OT
- New Findings from SUNY Downstate Resolve Controversy over PKMzeta in Maintaining Memory
Closely Related Molecule Used in the Absence of PKMzeta
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.